[BangPypers] Call for Speakers for May Meetup - Jun 22, 2019

Abhiram R abhi.darkness at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 02:17:33 EDT 2019

Hi all,

The next Bangpypers meetup is scheduled for Jun 22, 2019.

We have 4 slots open for 30-40 minutes. The theme this
time is (everyone's favorite contemporary punching bags ;) )* Data Science
and Machine Learning*. So if you want to a talk or showcase something
 cool in the domain you did using Python or some library you learnt
to use that you think will be useful for the community, please fill
up the following form and we will get back to you.
https://bit.ly/bangpypers_talk_submit

For any clarifications, feel free to mail me - Abhiram (
abhi.darkness at gmail.com), Ritesh Agrawal (udr.ritesh at gmail.com), or Anirudh
(anirudhastark at gmail.com).

Regards
Abhiram R <https://twitter.com/abhicantdraw>