[BangPypers] [Bangpypers] RSVP for June Meetup is Now Open

Abhiram R abhi.darkness at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 01:07:21 EDT 2019

Hello all,

RSVP for the June meetup is now open. The event is scheduled on *Saturday,
22 June *and the theme is *Machine Learning.*

*Agenda:*

10.30 - 11.15 - Production ML Feature Engineering by Dr.Venkata Pingali
11:15 - 12:00 - Machine learning for real-time data using Python by
Nagendra Y
12:00 - 12:15 - Small Break
12:15 - 13:00 - Machine Learning Bias  by Abdul Majed Raja

*Location:*
Cyware Labs India
https://goo.gl/maps/xQmJ6Hb2kYFUtibJ7
#90, 2nd Floor, 17th Cross Road, 14th Main Road, Sector 4, HSR Layout,
Above Yes Bank, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102

RSVP can be done on the meetup platform[1].

If you have any doubts, feel free to mail me - Abhiram (
abhi.darkness at gmail.com), Ritesh Agrawal (udr.ritesh at gmail.com), or Anirudh
(anirudhastark at gmail.com)

[1]: https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/kswpqqyzjbtb/

PS - We understand that this weekend's meet coincides with a Rootconf day
but it's likely we will have these sessions will repeat at some point, so
if you've registered for Rootconf or are planning to from the mail we sent
out yesterday, don't despair :) You Can have the best of both worlds,
albeit at staggered intervals!

Regards
Abhiram <https://abhiramr.com>
Co-organizer, Bangpypers