[BangPypers] [Job] - Django Developer - Urgent Requirement - Bangalore

Sreenath Prabhu sreenath.prabhu at accionlabs.com
Mon Mar 11 07:00:01 EDT 2019

Hello All,

Are you an expert in Django Framework?? If yes, I have an interesting
opportunity for you in Bangalore. Anyone interested, feel free to share an
updated resume with contact details to sreenath.prabhu at accionlabs.com
<mailto:sreenath.prabhu at accionlabs.com>  / nidhi.dubey at accionlabs.com
<mailto:nidhi.dubey at accionlabs.com>  for a detailed discussion.

Django Developer

Bangalore

Responsibilities and Duties

Understand client requirement

Design & Develop the backend database

Develop APIs

Develop the application using Django framework

Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications

5 + years of web application development experience

Proficiency on Python & Django

Proficiency on MySQL and PostGreSQL

Proficiency in basics of HTML, CSS, Javascript

Should have worked with source code management systems like Git, SVN.

Previous Experience working with Git and API intergrations.

Experience working in an agile team environment

Experience working in a complete life cycle of Object Oriented Software
Product

development.

Responsible for developing back-end components

Best Regards,

 <http://www.accionlabs.com/>

Sreenath Prabhu
 <http://+9819175830/> +91 807 804 7088

US | India | Singapore | Malaysia | UAE | Australia | UK

Driving Outcomes Through Actions!

 <https://www.facebook.com/accionlabsinc/>  <https://twitter.com/AccionLabs>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/accion-labs>

 <http://www.accionlabs.com/solutions/cloud-computing-solutions/index.html>
Cloud |
<http://www.accionlabs.com/solutions/mobile-application-development/>
Mobility |  <http://www.accionlabs.com/> Social Media |
<http://www.accionlabs.com/solutions/qa-automation-solutions/> Automation |
<http://www.accionlabs.com/business-intelligence-solutions/> BI/DW |
<http://www.accionlabs.com/> Machine Learning |
<http://www.accionlabs.com/> SaaS |  <http://www.accionlabs.com/> DevOps |
<http://www.accionlabs.com/accionrx-practice-overview/> HealthcareIT |
<http://www.infoglen.com/> Salesforce (SFDC) |  <https://motifworks.com/>
Azure |  <http://www.accionlabs.com/> Frontend (UI) |
<http://www.accionlabs.com/> Digital Transformation  |
<http://www.accionlabs.com/> Software Engineering Services  |
<http://www.service-berry.com/> ITOM

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail is private &
confidential and may also be legally privileged. The contents of this mail
and any of its attachments are subject to change without notice. If you are
not the intended recipient of this mail, please notify us, preferably by
e-mail; and do not read, copy or disclose the contents of this message to
anyone. Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any
attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses, e-mail communications
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as information can be
corrupted, intercepted, lost or contain viruses. We do not accept liability
for such matter or their consequences.