[BangPypers] Call for Speakers for September Meetup - Sep 21, 2019

Ritesh Agrawal udr.ritesh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 12:25:40 EDT 2019

Hi all,

The next Bangpypers meetup is scheduled for September 21, 2019.

The theme for the meetup is "Software Architecture and Design".
Below are the few examples that can be picked up for the talk
1. Overview of design patterns
2. Details of any specific design pattern like Strategic, Adapter, etc.
3. Code structure like modular, low coupling among the components, etc.
4. Past Experience of refactoring the code and how you designed it to meet
the
future demand.

For submitting your proposal, please fill up the following form and we will
get back to you.
 https://bit.ly/bangpypers_talk_submit
If you have a topic and not sure if it would be good fit for the theme or
not, I would request you to fill the form. If not in this meetup, we will
try to include your talk in later meetups.

For any clarification, feel free to contact me - Ritesh (
udr.ritesh at gmail.com) or Abhiram (
abhi.darkness at gmail.com), Anirudh
(anirudhastark at gmail.com).