[BangPypers] Reminder for December Meetup - 19th Dec 2020 - Today

Ritesh Agrawal udr.ritesh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 21:59:18 EST 2020

Hi all

For everyone who's RSVP-ed, this is a reminder for today's (i.e. 19th Dec
2020) Bangpypers Meetup from 10.30 AM -1.30 PM!
If you have, you should be able to see and access the Zoom link to
the meetup in the *venue* section  at
https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/274979278/

*Agenda:*

10:30 AM - 10:35 AM : About BangPypers
10:35 AM - 11:20 AM : Scale Up Your Data Science Workflow using Dask -
Arnab Biswas
11:20 AM - 11:55 AM :Effective Development Patterns for Micro-services -
Prashanth Raghu
11:55 AM - 12:10 PM : Break
12:10 PM - 12:45 PM : How we scaled Celery and Rabbitmq for our Django app
- Vedant
12:45 PM - 01:30 PM : Open House
About Open House:
Generally while making any architecture/process change, we often have
question if the decision is good enough for the use case or any
specific changes can be made. So this session will help us at least,
preliminarily, trigger a discussion about the practices/process followed in
the industry. This will help us in getting insights and making an informed
decision.The topic could be anything like scaling up the mysql instance,
moving from monolith to microservice or git branching strategy.

If you haven't RSVP-ed yet, you can still do so at the same link -
https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/274979278/ - and you will be able
to view and join the Zoom meetup too.
If you have any questions, please feel free to mail Kumar Anirudha (
anirudhastark at gmail.com) , Ritesh (udr.ritesh at gmail.com) or me  i.e.
Abhiram (abhi.darkness at gmail.com).

Thanks
Ritesh