[BangPypers] Python Devsprint

Kumar Anirudha anirudhastark at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 22:57:31 EST 2020

Hi all,

Do you often contribute to any open source software projects? Do you the
maintain/contribute to any oss/foss project and need help with fixing bugs,
building a certain feature and/or managing the project?

BangPypers brings you Python DevSprints to help you do just that! We'll be
having devsprints in our March (March 21st) meetup[0] and would love to
have you along with your projects participate for the same. The CFP[1] is
open for everyone now.

Any contributor to open source projects involved in development or
maintenance are most welcome. The project can be any interesting ppen
source project which is based on Python. We only expect that you would be
familiar with the code base by your previous contributions or managing the
same. You would be responsible in helping up and coming programmers to set
up their development environment, guide on pushing and merging code
upstream to your repo, and any problems they face during the event.

We obviously will be present in case of any help needed.

[0]: https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/kswpqqybcfbcc/
[1]: http://bit.ly/devsprint20

Cheers,
Kumar Anirudha