[BangPypers] Help in integrating AWS Pinpoint with django project.

sudheesh ks kssudheesh001 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 13:24:46 EDT 2020

Hi Guys
Does anybody have experience in integrating AWS Pinpoint to Django/Flask applications.
Documentations leads me from one page to another.

I tried by including aws amplify library from a cdn first. It did not work. I had to stop with cors error and authentication issues.
Now I am trying with api way to get things done in a limited way.
Any help is highly appreciated. Is there anybody in the team who have experience in AWS Pinpoint/ AWS services.