[BangPypers] [Bangpypers] Bangpypers Online May Meetup is a Workshop! Open for RSVPs

Abhiram R abhi.darkness at gmail.com
Sat May 9 09:10:26 EDT 2020

Hi all,
May's Bangpypers session will be a *workshop on Flask* taught by Vinay
Keerthi. You may remember him from hits like "Shelfie" at Bangpypers and at
Pycon India 2019 - https://youtu.be/aEYftBZz6ag
<https://youtu.be/aEYftBZz6ag>. Yes,yes, Miguel Grinberg's docs
<https://blog.miguelgrinberg.com/post/the-flask-mega-tutorial-part-i-hello-world>
are amazing to learn Flask from and I highly recommend it! But we always
learn a little better when we learn from someone we can see do things and
be able to ask them, don't we :)

So if you want to learn the basics of Flask and want to see it be applied
in an application (which isn't Polls ;) ), RSVP right here -
https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/kswpqqybchbvb/

Given that this is an online event, we have the luxury of not limiting the
number of people who Can attend the event. And you have the luxury of
attending it from home! (Let's put a positive spin on this bleak situation,
shall we).

*Venue:*
Online. We'll send out the meetup link closer to the event.

*Date:*
23rd May 2020

*Time:* 10.30 AM - 1.30 PM

*Agenda and resources to pre-setup:*
Will be announced soon

*Again, RSVP Link:*
https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/kswpqqybchbvb/

*What do you need to know to attend this workshop?*
Python
Working knowledge of APIs <http://www.looah.com/source/view/2284> (Basic
understanding is sufficient)
For more API resources check this out -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkKcdK1u95s (This channel says JavaBrains ,
but Koushik is pretty amazing for API teachings. We don't discriminate in
knowledge sources)

For any doubts, please mail me - Abhiram at abhi.darkness at gmail.com, Kumar
Anirudha at anirudhastark at gmail.com or Ritesh Agrawal at
udr.ritesh at gmail.com