[BangPypers] PyCloud: Mini Conference on 30th May

Akshay Menon menonakshay07 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 01:46:54 EDT 2020

Hi Developers,

Hope all of you have been doing good! I'm Akshay from Bangalore Python
Developers Meetup and we have something for all of you!

Super excited to announce our upcoming *Python* & Cloud themed
mini-conference - "PyCloud <https://bit.ly/py-cloud>". Catch us LIVE on the
30th of May from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM for exciting sessions on *Python!*

What do we have for you?

1. Session on Kubernetes & Cloud Native Apps (using Python)

2. ‘Building Search Experience for a Python Web Application’ by Aravind
Putrevu, Elastic

3. ‘Build and Run stock analysis on Azure Functions using Python’ by Ritesh
Modi, Regional Director at Microsoft

4. ‘Azure Machine learning Python SDK to train a PyTorch model at
scale’ by Henk
Boelman, Microsoft

To register and for more details/updates on the conference here, click
here: https://bit.ly/py-cloud

BTW, did we mention there is a Game Time with exciting prizes to be won?
Yes, you heard that right!

Take a break, join us for some fun-filled sessions with *Python* on the
30th of May.

Best Regards,

Akshay Menon,

Bangalore Python Developers Meetup