[BangPypers] Free intership or free project opportunities are requested

Rajkumar Kannan rajkumar.kfu at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 20:35:15 EST 2020

Dear All:

Free internship or free project opportunities are requested from small or
medium IT enterprises for my MSc Data Science final year students. Our
students possess a good coverage of skills in related areas of AI, ML, NLP,
Bigdata, Analytics and Deep Learning. Thank you to help them out !

Dr. Rajkumar KANNAN
Formerly Assoc. Professor, King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia
Department of Data Science, Professor and Head
Department of Computer Science (Shift-I), Professor and Head
Deanery International Relations, Dean
Bishop Heber College (Autonomous),  Tiruchirappalli 620017, INDIA
Tel (O) +91.431.2770136 (Extn.300) | Fax +91.431.2770293 | Mobile +91
9942002764
www.bhc.edu.in
www.linkedin.com/in/rajkumarkannan19