[BangPypers] [OT] CFP for DevConf.in 2020 is open now.

chandan kumar chandankumar.093047 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 10:33:48 EST 2020

Hello,

We are excited to announce DevConf.IN 2020 from 17th - 19th December
2020. Become a part of the unique virtual community experience and
submit your proposals [1] until November 15th!

This year DevConf.IN goes virtual. Additionally, this year the event
is expected to be a shorter version of the main event. Since we have
limited slots for Talks/Sessions, Workshops, Booths and BoF (indicated
as Meetup in the CFP portal), we encourage you all to put your best
foot forward and also help us spread the word.

Should you have any queries/questions, please write to us at info at devconf.in
You can always find up-to-date information on our website [2] and our
social media.

Help us get the word out:
*Follow and retweet @devconf_in
*Follow fb page @DevConf.in and share our posts
*Tag us in your posts and tweets and we will republish

Looking forward to your proposals!
[1] https://cfp.devconf.info/
[2] https://www.devconf.info/in/

Thanks,