[BangPypers] [Commercial][Jobs] Job Opportunity : Experienced Python and ML Engineer

Rajiv Jha rajivjha1996 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 05:25:30 EDT 2020

Hi Folks!

Melvault (http://melvault.com) is a start-up based out of Hyderabad, and we
are forming a new team and hiring for the following roles :
- Experienced ML engineer
- Experienced Full-stack (Django) developer
- React Developer
- Experienced Java Developer

Minimum experience required : 3 years.

Location: Hyderabad (Currently Remote)

We are looking for well-rounded people who care about their craft and
understand software development.
While we value a formal degree in computer science we do not require one -
a candidate with a strong background, an open mind, and the ability to
learn would be an ideal addition to our team.

If interested, please drop your cv at rajiv at melvault.com.

As this is not a job board, I will make myself clear :
This mail is to target people who have lost their job and looking to join
immediately, although anyone with the relevant experience can apply. Please
share in your network to help those who need it most. I am available at
+91-9871381106.

@admins, I hope, I am not violating community guidelines.

I am available for any queries.
Rajiv Kumar Jha <https://rjrajivjha.github.io>
B.Tech (I.T) 2014 - 2018
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Dwarka Sec 16 C, Delhi - 78, India
+91-9871381106
All Social Media Username & IRC Nick: *rjrajivjha*