[BangPypers] [Commercial][Jobs] Job Opportunity : Experienced Python and ML Engineer

Shivani Saini saini.s2701 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 05:44:04 EDT 2020

Hello Rajiv Sir,

I Shivani Saini belongs to kanpur, Uttar Pradesh and completed MCA from
Institute of Engineering & Technology, Lucknow this year. I joined a
company Pavo & Tusker Innovation, in March 2020 as an intern, but
unfortunately lost the internship due to lockdown.
if there is any hiring for fresher in future than let me know.

Meanwhile, if you don't mind, then I can also contribute my part in your
startup, if you need any help then you can contact me here.

Thanks & regards,
Shivani