[BangPypers] [Commercial] Invitation | EPAM India - Global Day of Coderetreat

Sanchit Balchandani balchandani.sanchit at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 04:47:21 EDT 2020

Hi All,

On behalf of EPAM India, I'd like to invite you to EPAM's biggest coding
event of the year. Global Day of Coderetreat, happening on Nov 07, 2020
It is open to all engineers/students with a passion for coding, networking
and exploring new ideas. I hope to see you all there.

The last date to register is 4th November 2020. Please do check out more
details and register using this link here [0].

Also, if you are interested to know more about EPAM, follow us on social
media using these links [1][2][3][4][5].

Best Regards,
Sanchit
On behalf of EPAM India

[0] -