[BangPypers] [Bangpypers] PyCon India Flames | Python User Group Mega Meetup - 19th Sep (Sat), 10 AM - 3 PM

Abhiram R abhi.darkness at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 06:13:54 EDT 2020

Hello,
What do you get when 11 Python Local User Groups from across the country
come together for one Mega Meetup?
It's not a riddle.  The answer is one Mega Meetup! 😂🐍 .
And this is what is happening this Saturday, the 19th of September :)

If you haven't RSVP-ed yet and you intend to attend it, please RSVP here -
https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/kswpqqybcmbzb/

Date : 19th Sep 2020
Time : 10 AM - 3 PM (Yes, it's moved up by 30 minutes from the usual start
time)

*This is the agenda we have for you - *
Talk 01 - SOLID principles by Prakash Tripathi (30 mins)
Talk 02 - String Theory: Bytes vs Strings by Vijay Kumar (30 mins)
Break - 10 mins
Talk 03 - The website story by Arjoonn (30 mins)
Talk 04 - The Twelve-Factor Snake by Nabarun Pal (30 mins)
Break - 10 mins
Talk 05 - Documenting your next Python Project by Vipul Gupta (30 mins)
Talk 06 - How I submitted my first Core Python patch by Abhijeet Kasurde
(30 mins)

This time, we're using Airmeet to conduct it and this is the link to join -
https://www.airmeet.com/e/558a2ea0-f713-11ea-9387-3373ec510970

As always, if you have any doubts, do mail or Tweet at us - Abhiram (
abhi.darkness at gmail.com), Anirudha (anirudhastark at gmail.com ) , Ritesh (
udr.ritesh at gmail.com)  , https://twitter.com/__bangpypers__

Regards
Abhiram R <https://abhiramr.com/>