[BangPypers] [Bangpypers] (Apr edition) Reminder for tomorrow's Bangpypers Python meetup - 16-4-2021

Abhiram R abhi.darkness at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 12:42:27 EDT 2021

Hello!

We hope you're all staying safe and healthy. This is a reminder mail for
tomorrow's meetup - the April edition of Bangpypers' meetups!

If you've RSVP-ed on the Meetup page, you should be able to see the Zoom
link on the location section of the page. If not, please RSVP and you will
be able to :) - https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/kswpqqyccgbwb/

We have a pretty mixed and interesting set of talks lined up for you all -

Agenda -

10:30 - 10:35 Introduction to BangPypers and PyCon India
10:35 - 11:15 Understanding Concurrency in Python - Anshul Sharma
11:15 - 11:55 A Starter's Kit to Federated Learning - Rakshit Naidu
11:55 - 11:50 Break
11:50 - 12:40 Solving LP optimization problems using Python - Sasidhar
Donaparthi
12:40 - 13:00 Open House Session

If you have any queries, please reach out to me i.e Abhiram at
abhi.darkness at gmail.com/ Kumar Anirudha (anirudhastark at gmail.com)/ Ritesh (
udr.ritesh at gmail.com) / Rahul (kayrahul at gmail.com)

Regards
Abhiram R <http://abhiramr.com/>