[BangPypers] [Bangpypers] Calling for 20-min-talk proposals for PyFlames - May 2 2021 + Apr meetup talk link

Abhiram R abhi.darkness at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 09:51:41 EDT 2021

Hello!
This mail is about two things :

*a) CFP : PyFlames 2021*
Pycon 2021 is just a few months away. So as a precursor, we're conducting a
couple of meetups collaborating with all the other chapters across the
country as well! (Python Pune, Pydelhi, ChennaiPy, HydPy, PyLadies etc to
name a few.)
The event is called *PyFlames 2021
<https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/277663879> *and we've had a
version of this last year as well.

The first PyFlames 2021 event is to be conducted on *May 2 2021 *and we're
accepting Talk proposals for the same!
The duration of the talk is intended to 20 minutes - 15 mins talk+ 5 mins
Q&A and there are to be a total of 8 talks.
So, if you'd like to present at PyFlames, please send in your talk
proposals by filling up the CFP form here by *28th Apr 2021* -
https://forms.gle/aLXrasVjt3jr6j9W8

*b) Link for Apr 2021's Bangpypers meetup*
Thanks for attending April's Bangpypers event, those of you who did. 😊
And thanks to the speakers for an extremely informative set of talks as
well - Anshul, Rakshit and Shashidhar sir!
In case you were unable to make it, here's the Youtube link for the session
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJeKeglCp-E

For any doubts that you need clarification on, feel free to respond to this
mail.

Regards
Abhiram R <http://abhiramr.com>