[BangPypers] Invitation for PyFlames Meetup - August 7

Kumar Anirudha anirudhastark at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 02:22:38 EDT 2021

Hello all

We would like to invite you all to the PyFlames meetup happening on
August 7 (Saturday).

PyFlames is a mega event happening with the collaboration of multiple
communities all across the country.

Agenda
10:30 - 11:15: Panel Discussion - Learning and Experience being part
of the community
11:15 - 11:20: Break
11:20 - 12:10: Lightning Talks by communities
12:10 - 12:15: Break
12:15 - 1:15: Poster Presentation and Networking

This will be an online event. We will be sending the invite link in
the follow-up email and also it will be updated on the meetup
platform.

RSVP can be done on the meetup platform.
https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/279821699/

Cheers,
Kumar Anirudha