[BangPypers] [Bangpypers] Reminder mail for First meetup of the year - 23rd Jan 2020 -Tomorrow

Abhiram R abhi.darkness at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 11:19:43 EST 2021

Hello and Happy New Year ! :)
Tomorrow, 23rd Jan, we will be conducting the first Bangpypers meetup of
2021. If you haven't RSVP-ed already and intend to attend, please RSVP at
the link below[1].

*The agenda is as follows  - *
10:35 - 11:05 Data Serialisation using Protocol Buffer - Ritesh Agrawal
11:05 - 11:10 Break
11:10 - 11:40: Pyspark - Kyunki ye dil maange more...than Pandas
11:40 - 11:45: Break
11:45 - 12:30: Open House Session

The Open house session is something we've been experimenting with over the
last few meetups. And it's proving to be very informative in some ways and
more than anything, helpful to break the ice in an online mode of meetups.

*The Zoom meeting link will be updated here by tomorrow morning and visible
only if you RSVP - *
[1] https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/kswpqqycccbvb/

For any doubts, please reach out to me, Kumar Anirudha (
anirudhastark at gmail.com) or Ritesh Agrawal (udr.ritesh at gmail.com)

Regards
Abhiram R <https://abhiramr.com>
Co-Organizer