[BangPypers] [X-POST] PyCon India 2021: Workshop and Combo tickets are live now.

Chandan Kumar raukadah at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 09:12:50 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

PyCon India 2021 Workshop and Combo tickets are live now[0].
If you buy a combo ticket, you can get 10% off on the total price of a
workshop and conference ticket.
You can read more about our ticket structure in our blog. [1]

Links:
[0] https://in.pycon.org/2021/
[1] https://in.pycon.org/blog/2021/announce-ticket-sales.html

Quick Summary:
----------------------

PyCon India 2021 is happening online from 17th Sep, 2021 to 20th Sep, 2021.

* WorkShop Days: 17th Sep, 2021
* Conference Days: 18th-19th Sep, 2021
* DevSprints Days: 20th Sep, 2021

Conference tickets are open now, Grab it from here: https://in.pycon.org/2021/

Have any questions or suggestions, Do reach out to us on Zulip:
https://pyconindia.zulipchat.com/

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Tweet Link: https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1409858158651011082

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar