[BangPypers] [JOBS] Multiple openings at Turntide

Sangeeth Saravanaraj sangeeth at turntide.com
Mon Nov 8 03:13:51 EST 2021

Hi all,

We are looking for Python developers for the following openings:

[0][1] Software Product Quality Automation Engineer
[2][3] Software Product Quality Lead

About Turntide Technologies [4]:

Turntide Technologies is helping turn the tide on climate change with
breakthrough technologies that accelerate electrification and sustainable
operations for energy-intensive industries. We develop full-stack,
integrated, open systems that support commercial and industrial electric
vehicles, building operations, and agriculture to optimize how the world
uses energy, so every watt is worthwhile for humanity. We’re looking for
curious, intelligent, collaborative people from diverse backgrounds who
want to make a real impact on the sustainability of our planet.

Please apply on linked-in or website or email me.

Thank you,

Sangeeth

[0] https://turntide.com/jobs-listing/?gh_jid=5381871002
[1] https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2778870113/