[BangPypers] November Python Meetup Tomorrow

Kumar Anirudha anirudhastark at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 03:16:21 EST 2021

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all doing well in immense rains. We've our November meetup
coming up tomorrow.

We've 4 talks and an open house.

10:30 : 10:35 Introduction
10:35 - 11:05 Word2Vec Embeddings - Kanishk Varshney
11:05 - 11:35 Image Manipulation in Python: from PIL to Polaroid - Arnav Jindal
11:35 - 11:40 Break
11:45 - 12:15 Torchserve- Model serving on PyTorch - Mir Mustafa Ali
12:15 - 12:45 Understanding functools - Abhiram R
12:45 - 13:00 Open House

Join us on Discord using the link below:
https://discord.gg/Qkz3KXUh?event=907552113180155944

On the left side, there'll be a #meetup Voice Channel under Event
Category. where it'll be hosted. Let us know if you have any questions
or concerns.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Cheers,
Kumar Anirudha