[BangPypers] [X-POST] PyCon India 2021 combo and regular tickets sales closes on 05th Sep, 2021.

Chandan Kumar raukadah at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 11:23:04 EDT 2021

Hello,

The regular and combo tickets for PyCon India 2021 are closing on 5th
September at 11:59 PM (IST).

If you still haven't bought the tickets for this year's PyCon India,
go get your tickets at the regular price while you still can at [0].
With the regular and combo tickets closed, we will be opening the Late
Bird tickets which will remain open until 18th Sep 2021.

In case you are wondering why to attend the conference, Do check out
PyCon India 2021 page[1] and Conference Schedule[2].
In case of any queries, please read our FAQ[3] or contact us at
tickets at in.pycon.org.

Links:
[0]: https://in.pycon.org/2021/#tickets
[1]: https://in.pycon.org/2021/