[BangPypers] [JOB POST] Looking for Senior Backend Developers

Shivank Gautam shivankgautam98 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 01:35:46 EDT 2021

We are looking for Senior Devs for our team based in *Jaipur*. The Basic
Requirement for Role is -

   -

   Alteast 3+ years hands-on experience with the Django framework
   -

   Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL, MySQL,
   etc.)
   -

   Knowledge of how to build and use RESTful APIs
   -

   Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
   -

   Experience deploying Python applications into production

Nice to Have:

   -

   Knowledge of K8s, CloudRun & Firebase is a plus
   -

   Knowledge of angular framework, bootstrap is a plus

We also Have requirements for Senior Angular Devs. Feel free to drop your
resume and github profile on - (* Rahul Gautam* ) *rahul at meddelivery.in
<rahul at meddelivery.in>, CTO, MEDdelivery*.

Employment Type - Full-time

Salary

If you meet the above-mentioned requirement - We will make sure that the
salary meets your expectation.

There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited

About the company:

We are a B2B pharma-tech startup building a platform to organize &
integrate commerce, logistics & data across a single value chain.

Our startup is recognized by the Department of Industrial Policy and
Promotion (DIPP, Govt. of India) and StartupIndia.gov.in
<http://startupindia.gov.in/> and Backed by Let'sVenture, StartupBuddy,
Faad Angel Network.