[BangPypers] [Events]: Scipy India 2022

aditya palaparthy aditya94palaparthy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 06:41:04 EST 2022

Hello,

Hope you all are doing well. I am writing this email to inform you about
the Scipy 2022 event conducted by FOSSEE, IIT Bombay. Scipy India is
conducted every year to encourage students, professionals to enjoy the
scientific community by connecting with python experts.

The keynote speaker for SciPy 2022 is Mr. Anand Chitipothu, Software
Consultant & Trainer. We also have invited a keynote speaker Praveen Patil,
a GSOC alumnus, mentor for Google Code-In, and a proud Fedora volunteer.

We encourage the folks to join us at the conference and looking forward to
meeting you.

More information on the speakers and other details on https://scipy.in/2021.

Cheers,
Aditya P