[BangPypers] Reminder for today's Bangpypers Meetup - 26/03-2022 - On Discord

Abhiram R abhi.darkness at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 05:23:57 EDT 2022

Hello!
If you haven't RSVPed already, here's where you can RSVP for today's
Bangpypers March Meetup -
*https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/284282604*
<https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/284282604>

*The agenda for today's meetup is - *
4:30 pm - 4:40 pm - Introduction
4:40 pm - 5:15 pm - KBC Game by Rakesh Kumar
5:15 pm - 6:00 pm - Explicit is Better than Implicit: Rust for Pythonistas
by Vinay Keerthi
6:00 pm - 6:45 pm - Automating Excel with Python by Mike Driscoll

The meetup will be on a Voice Channel on our Bangpypers Discord that you
can join if you haven't already, here - https://discord.gg/TStYXe6w

If you have any queries, please reach out to me or Rahul at
abhi.darkness at gmail.com/kayrahul at gmail.com

Regards
Abhiram R <http://abhiramr.com>
Co-Organizer