[Baypiggies] Python Application Servers

Richard Knowles richardk at adax.com
Fri Dec 2 21:04:15 CET 2005

Hi,

This discussion of Application Servers leads me to ask about an issue I
am looking into.  We have a very simple internal webpage mostly for people
to download company documents(on Apache).  Updating it consists of placing
a new file in the correct directory, and modifying the HTML code directly with good
old vi.   I think this could be a job for a content management server,
especially if it can let the HTML-illiterate place a document on the
server in a controlled-access way.

Is there something relatively simple and Pythonic using mod_python for
example?  I myself know very little about the topic of content-management.

--

Richard Knowles