[Baypiggies] Zope + Plone

Tung Wai Yip tungwaiyip at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 17:34:42 CET 2005

> The new site looks very nice.
>
> BTW, I got a free account on Zettai http://www.zettai.net/ to host
> pyNMS (open source project). They use Zope + Plone. I still can't figure
> it out... I can't get my content to show up. Really, every time I try
> to use Zope it is just a frustrating experience. Python needs another
> "killer app".

Hey buddy, I've also have acquired a free account on zettai for the new
home for MindRetrieve (open source personal search engine). Have it for a
few weeks and haven't figure out how to set it up yet :P  I actually want
to put some interactive program there. Hopefully it won't be too far off :)

Wai Yip