[Baypiggies] Zope + Plone

Larry Cuba cuba at iotacenter.org
Mon Dec 5 19:23:55 CET 2005

Hi folks,

I'm running a site (with the help of a really sharp
intern) on plone/zope on python-hosting.com

He spent a lot of time figuring out
how it all works, because, as he reports, all
the books and documentation about plone are wrong.

once up and running, though, my crew of
unskilled interns were able to publish an
enormous amount of material on our site
in a relatively short time.

so plone is working well for us.
the administration side had a slow