[Baypiggies] agenda sugguestion

David E. Konerding dekonerding at lbl.gov
Mon Dec 5 19:33:16 CET 2005

Hi,

I have a couple projects that would be interesting to talk about:

1) We are the developers of the pyGlobus and pyGridWare projects which
are toolkits for developing Grid applications in Python.
pyGlobus wraps the very complex Globus software toolkit using SWIG
making it easy to develop Grid clients and servers from Python.
pyGridWare is a next generation Grid toolkit for developing WS-RF based
Grid clients and services.

2) I am the team lead for ViCE (Visual Composition Environment) and
C-BEI (Computation-Based Experimental Infrastructure).
We are developing a visual programming environment for composing
scientific workflows, and a workflow execution environment that can
execute on a number of back-end compute resources including Grids, batch
queueing systems, and service oriented architectures.

Dave