[Baypiggies] Python, CherryPy, Kid

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Dec 5 20:39:14 CET 2005

Hi Michael,

I'll forward your request to the Baypiggies list and see if there is
someone there who is proficient with CherryPy.

Message from Michael follows below; if you can help him, please contact
him at michael at strategic6.com.  Thanks!

---

I have been unable to locate a U.S. Based programmer with experience
programming in Python, using CherryPy and Kid as required by my client.
Includes building dynamic portions of web site with ecommerce
functionality linked to Verisign's payment system.

I have found a very good candidate in Australia, but being that we are in
Silicon Valley (or close to it), I would think I can find a local
resource.