[Baypiggies] Baypiggies website?

Giles Bowkett gilesb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 01:40:04 CET 2005

grr! argh! how dare people not comply to standards!

grr! argh! how dare that guy not host a convenient resource for free!

grr! argh! Deirdre is a girl's name!

grr!

argh!

everybody loses their temper every now and then. I just hope Deirdre
hasn't defected to Ruby...

On 11/28/05, Aahz <aahz at pythoncraft.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 28, 2005, Mike Cheponis wrote:
> >
> > Where is the Baypiggies website?
> >
> > http://www.baypiggies.net/ seems to be useless, with some rant from
> > some guy who needs to chill out or something...
>
> We're still working on transferring it.  Transferring the mailing list
> was easier and higher priority.  We'll send out an update once the new
> site is up.
>
> Deirdre has apologized in private e-mail for losing her temper; she's
> been under a lot of stress lately and feeling responsible for BayPIGgies
> (even though she hasn't been involved for years) pushed her over the
> edge.  She deserves our accolades for starting BayPIGgies and continuing
> to host both web site and mailing list even after she dropped out.
> --
> Aahz (aahz at pythoncraft.com)           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/
>
> "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait
> until you hire an amateur."  --Red Adair

Giles Bowkett = Giles Goat Boy
http://www.gilesgoatboy.org/