[Baypiggies] baypiggies.net transfer

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Nov 29 06:38:48 CET 2005

One more thing: please do not send e-mail to Deirdre.  This situation
came up because Deirdre has zero bandwidth available -- Danny, Wes, Tony,
and I are handling the interactions with her.  (Because we're the ones
who have been maintaining the website.)  At this point, Deirdre's only
involvement is to transfer baypiggies.net once we decide where we're
moving.

Once we completely remove Deirdre from the loop, we'll have more time to
talk about how we want to maintain a web presence for BayPIGgies in the
long run.

until you hire an amateur."  --Red Adair