[Baypiggies] Also to list future meeting dates

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 9 10:43:38 CEST 2006

Sorry one more thing:
Something else that we recently found to be useful for scheduling future
talks
esp. involving out-of-town speakers would be to list the future meeting
dates
and locations (since it is non-trivial to expand "2nd Thursday of every
month"):

So, e.g.:

IronPort (San Bruno, CA): April 16, June nn, August nn, October nn, December
nn 2006
Google (Mtn View, CA):  May nn, July nn, September nn, November nn 2006

(maybe we can do that in a vertical HTML table calendar format?)

(PS IronPort is neat since it's right beside SFO airport and convenient to
OAK.
And Google is closer to SJC.
So maybe we designate Ironport our preferred location for out-of-towners.
Maybe the time has come to put up a separate page "Information for
out-of-town visitors and speakers" with that sort of information and links
to the obvious resources?)

Thanks again,
Stephen