[Baypiggies] Web site changes

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sun Apr 9 16:22:29 CEST 2006

On Sun, Apr 09, 2006, Stephen McInerney wrote:

> Sorry one more thing:
> Something else that we recently found to be useful for scheduling
> future talks esp. involving out-of-town speakers would be to list the
> future meeting dates and locations (since it is non-trivial to expand
> "2nd Thursday of every month"):
>
> So, e.g.:
>
> IronPort (San Bruno, CA): April 16, June nn, August nn, October nn, December
> nn 2006
> Google (Mtn View, CA):  May nn, July nn, September nn, November nn 2006

Heh.  I guess that's proof of how difficult it is to get "2nd Thurs"
right: it should be April 13.  I've made that change and some of the
others, plus reverting to the old style for meeting long description.
(Blocks of text should never be <small>)

> (maybe we can do that in a vertical HTML table calendar format?)

No.  Too much screen space, doesn't work well with Lynx.  ;-)

"Look, it's your affair if you want to play with five people, but don't
go calling it doubles."  --John Cleese anticipates Usenet