[Baypiggies] April's lack of a confirmed agenda

Tony C cappy2112 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 08:17:50 CEST 2006

I agree with Stephen's comment
 * The April agenda appears to be confused beyond belief. I have no clue
what's likely to happen next Thursday. This is a direct result of throwing
out a mishmash of topic names without any specific speakers/moderators
confirmed.

I don't want this meeting to be as confusing as the one last month.

According to the website, we still have no confirmed presenters for the
meeting on April 13,
I think we should cancel this meeting, and update the website appropriately
so noone will make a long trip for nothing.

This change will give us all more time to think about a focused topic, get
commit, and prepare for a well-planned meeting.