[Baypiggies] (Apr) Agenda ... a proposal

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 19:44:24 CEST 2006

Hi,

I won't be there for the Ironport meeting, but I think it'd be a good
idea to meet on Thursday just to keep the momentum going, treat as a
reconnect without to much expectation of organization until after the
survey is complete and tabulated.

Although I don't think covering "coordination" of the group in general
should occur until AFTER the survey is done. Gathering interest in
volunteering sounds fine.. but coordination should occur after we have
those volunteers and we meet again.. (either May for google attendees
or June for our ironport regulars). Maybe we treat the two meetings as
separate entities (under the BayPIGgies umbrella) and let those
"attendees" determine which works best for them? (just a thought)
Instead of one coordinator for BayPIGgies.. one per location and then
under that coordinator/manager have volunteers that handle speakers,
food, reviews, recruiters.. etc (I believe that's what you are doing
already?). Even if I do manage to attend an ironport meeting I would
be able to do so knowing the ironport team took care of everything for
their locale.

btw, I'd be interested in reviewing O'Reilly books as well.. but not
sure I can coordinate.

Otherwise the agenda sounds fine to me.

Donna M. Snow