[Baypiggies] April agenda?

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 22:50:02 CEST 2006

Did everyone watch the three hour "Snakes and Rubies" talk
<http://www.snakesandrubies.com/>?  After such a great talk, I think
it would be wasteful to talk anymore about Django vs. Ruby on Rails.

However, a talk about *just Ruby*, *just Python*, and *just Perl*
might still be worth having.  I'm skeptical that we could make a good
go of it since people can be so closed minded about languages.  I've
coded in all three professionally, and even I can be closed minded at
times.

-jj

P.S. Hi, Rich!