[Baypiggies] Holy Thursday

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 01:37:13 CEST 2006

Dennis,

I do recommend watching "Snakes and Rubies"; however, that can be done
whenever.  I really like the Bay Piggies meetings.  Some are good.
Some are not so good.  That's fine.  I'd like to do my part toward
making the best of them.  That means I'll be hosting a meeting at
IronPort on Thursday, even if it's just me.  I'd also be very happy to
give my talk <http://ironorchid.com/jjinux/articles/professional_software_engineering/>.
 Feel free to email me privately if you think I'm a bozo, but I think
this could lead to interesting discussion.  Aahz, it'd be nice if you
came if only so that I could a) remember what you look like b) say hi.

Let's start defusing all this negative list energy.  This is silly.

By the way, I'll be happy to answer newbie questions on Thursday night too :)

-jj