[Baypiggies] Please delete April's unconfirmed agenda items from baypiggies.net

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Apr 11 02:19:00 CEST 2006

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006, Stephen McInerney wrote:

> We established that two of the current Apr agenda items on
> baypiggies.net are unconfirmed - please delete and replace with
> "agenda unconfirmed, Apr meeting may be cancelled."
>
> I tried to reverse-engineer how this extreme confusion came about, so
> we can improve the group process.

Any reverse engineering must start with finding out who posted the April
agenda in the first place.  I never muck with the agenda on the web site
until there is a clear agenda in place.  You'll note that I still haven't
sent out a formal e-mail announcement.

If we had thought ahead of time, changing the meeting date to third
Thursday might have been a Good Idea, but although I knew that Pesach
would prevent me from coming, I had no clue that Catholics were also
affected.

Side note: there is NEVER any reason to cancel a BayPIGgies meeting due
to lack of agenda.  If nothing else, people can always do free-form
question-and-answer.

"Look, it's your affair if you want to play with five people, but don't
go calling it doubles."  --John Cleese anticipates Usenet