[Baypiggies] BayPIGgies: April 13, 7:30pm (IronPort)

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 22:40:40 CEST 2006

To confirm:  yes, I'll be giving the talk.  Concerning mass, I'm
hoping to find a mass at 5 PM.

I recommend that experienced programmers come to this meeting, as I
expect the discussion about "Professional Software Development" to be
lively.  Nonetheless, I don't expect it to be too high-brow for the
newbies.  Furthermore, I hope dedicating some official time for newbie
questions will make the newbies feel more welcome!

Happy Hacking!
-jj