[Baypiggies] Voting for a new name

Dennis Allison allison at shasta.stanford.edu
Wed Apr 12 05:16:56 CEST 2006

First law of branding -- never change your name.

Second law of branding -- never change your name.

Third law of branding -- never change your name.

BAYPIGGIES may not suit everyone's taste, but it has name recognition and
is not confusing to most folks after they are introduced to it.

There are lots more pressing issues!

-d