[Baypiggies] Voting for a new name

Chris Jerdonek jerdonek at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 19:54:09 CEST 2006

From: "Kael Fischer" <kael.fischer at gmail.com>

> On 4/12/06, Marilyn Davis <marilyn at deliberate.com> wrote:
>
>> Myself, I don't think any other issue is nearly as important.
>
> I, on the other hand, think you protest a bit too much.  I rather
> liked the 2 name solution that came up a few days ago, at least as a
> way to get this discussion off the list.

I don't like all this e-mail either.  But I think she has a point.

Yeah, it's creative, but honestly the name kind of sucks.

It makes me think of that scene at the beginning of European Vacation.
The Pig-in-a-Poke game show.  Is that what the meetings are like?
Choice of name does say something about the group (uncool?), and it's
also confusing.  But maybe the group wants that image -- I don't know.

--Chris