[Baypiggies] What's "organized"?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Thu Apr 13 07:28:22 CEST 2006

On Wed, Apr 12, 2006, Jon Rosen wrote:

> I think that responsibility lies with the organizers.  I understand
> the current organizers may have outside issues, and if that is the
> case, maybe there needs to be an infusion of new blood.

While calling me an organizer is correct in some technical sense, I
really don't think of myself as an organizer.  Yes, I do some cat
herding for the group, but really I mostly see myself as just helping to
maintain the infrastructure.  I suspect some of the other people "in
charge" feel similarly.

It really takes no official standing to be an organizer, just a
willingness to prod people into moving!  Anyone who wants to can seek
out presentations and speakers.  The mailing list is your forum.

"LL YR VWL R BLNG T S"