[Baypiggies] BayPIGgies name [was: April agenda?]

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Thu Apr 13 10:55:33 CEST 2006

On Apr 13, 2006, at 1:02 AM, Stephen McInerney wrote:

> Don't be so down, for what it's worth I am very proud to include
> the affiliation on my resume,

I question the value, though, of putting memberships that one pays
for (or not) on one's resume, because it really says nothing about
who you are (other than you paid for membership). I tend to think
adding another well-chosen sentence about what you've done is more
useful.

Now, if one was serving in some professional group in some official
capacity, sure. But just a membership? What that says to me: the
person has nothing else more interesting to fill the space with.

--
_Deirdre                                             http://deirdre.net