[Baypiggies] Django Palo Alto meetup / Bay Piggies talk

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 00:54:36 CEST 2006

I know that it's possibly short notice, but Jacob Kaplan-Moss, one of
the lead developers of Django, is going to be in town around the 27th.
 I'd like to propose a not-regularly-scheduled BayPiggies meeting for
Thursday the 27th at IronPort to allow Jacob to give a talk on Django.
 Wesley and Aahz, is that acceptable?

Best Regards,
-jj