[Baypiggies] IDE demos

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Sun Apr 16 08:20:25 CEST 2006

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006, Dennis Reinhardt wrote:

> At 08:26 PM 4/14/2006, Marilyn Davis wrote:
> >So the IDE show is up to 3 solid demos!
>
> Excellent!  As far as I know, the June meeting and later are open. When
> could we plan on this being brought together? Do you consider yourself the
> meeting organizer?

I can motivate collaborate with the other presenters to work out how
we will handle it.  I can start the meeting on time.  Late people will
miss my emacs demo.  I won't be hurt or insulted or even hardly notice
if you are late.

Do you want me to lead the random access part too?

How much time do we get?

Is there anything else that needs doing?

We have:

> >                                                    Solid volunteers:
         PythonWin                                      Tony C

Looking good.

I'm hoping for July at Google.  Is this possible?

Marilyn