[Baypiggies] nicer Web site design

w chun wescpy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 12:23:46 CEST 2006

i think donna should give a talk on Plone and do a live website with
it to show how "easy" it is to do something like this.  in fact, it
would be interesting to see a live creation of a sample BayPIGgies
website. whether it will become the real thing is something for the
group to decide, but in either case, i believe that such a talk is
worthwhile.

-wesley