[Baypiggies] Special meeting dates very much appreciated

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Mon Apr 17 02:29:20 CEST 2006

At 04:51 PM 4/16/2006, Neal Norwitz wrote:
>I've seen a couple of people say that Mt. View may be more convenient
>than IronPort.  I'm happy to get a room at Google if that's preferred,
>just let me know.  It wasn't clear to me if IronPort was definite or
>just proposed.

It is JJ's meeting and I believe his call where it is being held.  I would
treat his proposal as definite unless he indicates differently.

Convenience aside (an eyes of the beholder type of thing), I can suggest a
reason why JJ might want to consider holding this at Google: meeting at
Google frees JJ up to meet with the speaker at a possible dinner before the
meeting.

Coordinating activities at the site is w-o-r-k and often rules out
attending a pre-meeting dinner with the speaker.  There is no dinner
planned yet but we have an out-of-town speaker here and 11 days ....