[Baypiggies] IDE demos

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Mon Apr 17 18:25:44 CEST 2006

At 09:07 AM 4/17/2006, Marilyn Davis wrote:
>That would be the Cascading Stanford Model?

Love the name!  I think there are independent decisions here.  Copyright
assumed, there is nothing really preventing BayPiggies webmaster from, for
example, doing the rough equivalent of deepcopy and join to produce a page
which also resides on the BayPiggies site.

>I guess there have been web pages for talks, but they disappear
>completely when the talk is done?

Really...??  http://baypiggies.net/previous.html is linked from main page,
goes as far back as 2002 and also links to even older material.  Seems to
me at first glance that presentation material on hand has been retained.